If you live in the Malmi District, the Hyyppä River valley or in Tornio-Haparanda, you are warmly welcome to participate in the upcoming WORKSHOPS of the AELCLIC project (www.aelclicpathfinder.com):
- Malmi district: workshop 3 ““co-definition of key contents of a landscape adaptation plan to climate change for the malmi district”
- WHEN: Thu 29/08/2019 (9:00 – 12:30)
- WHERE: Malmi-talo, Malmi District, Helsinki)
- Hyyppä river valley: workshop 3 “co-definition of key contents of a landscape adaptation plan to climate change for the hyyppä river valley”
- WHEN: Friday 6/09/2019 (9:00 – 12:30)
- WHERE: Town Hall of Kauhajoki
- Tornio (fi) & haparanda (se): workshop 2 “co-definition of key topics for climate change adaptation in the tornio river valley & co-identification of climate change impacts, opportunities, solutions and obstacles”
- WHEN: Friday 30/08/2019 (12:30-16:00)
- WHERE: Bothnia Business House (Tornio)
Just show up and join the workshop!
More information: www.aelclicpathfinder.com
Contact_ Juanjo.email@example.com (in English) and Kirsi.firstname.lastname@example.org (in Finnish)
You help by participating online, you can fill in the surveys linked to your own landscapes here Participate in AELCLIC project!